What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer or device (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and are stored in the user’s memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits or your computer, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the operation of a page, if there are technical problems, etc..
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Based on ownership:
Own cookies. These are those belonging to zymetric.pro.
Third-party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than zymetric.pro, which will be the one who treats the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies. These are those used to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, werther generic or personalized.
What is a cookie used for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer the user personalized services and/or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, to recognize you when you access as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as soon as possible, as well as to analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is user consent required to install cookies?
User consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of zymetric.pro, consent will be understood to have been granted if the user continues to browse the website, without prejudice to the possibility of revoking it at any time and deactivating the cookies.
What cookies are used on zymetric.pro?
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you expect it to
- remember your settings during visits
- give databases to advertising networks
- continually improve our website for you
- collect personally identifiable information (without your express consent)
- collect sensitive information (without your express consent)
- transmit personally identifiable information to third parties
- transmitir datos de identificación personal a terceros
- pay sales commissions
Session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through these cookies is processed only by zymetric.pro.
We use these cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we fight spam.
The zymetric.pro website may use third-party services that, on behalf of zymetric.pro, collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Cookies set for this site
Acceptance of cookies
- ACCEPT. You can accept all cookies by clicking the “Accept" button.
- CONFIGURE. You can configure cookies or refuse their use by clicking the “Configure" button.
- CLOSE. You can close the page if you do not agree to the use of the cookies indicated.
Revocation of consent to install cookies and cookie management
At any time, you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and those whose installation is not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
– You can obtain more information about the Firefox browser from
– You can obtain more information about the Google Chrome browser from here.
– You can learn more about the Internet Explorer browser from here.
– You can get more information about Safari browser from here.
– You can learn more about the Opera browser from
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will be completely adjusted to the version of your browser. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options" menu in the “Privacy" section.
Please refer to the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on
If you wish to refuse Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information about you is sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link.
Basic information on data processing in accordance with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Identity: IMPULSE PROMOTIONS TEAM, S.L.
Address: C/ Colmenarejo 1, 28229 – Villanueva del Pardillo (Madrid), Spain
Data Protection Delegate
The CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING does not have a Data Protection Delegate.
Purpose of treatment
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the treatment are:
- Contact the interested parties and respond to their queries. Send commercial communications about our articles and/or products that we consider may be of interest to you by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, Whatsapp, Telegram or by other equivalent means of electronic communication, provided that the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for this purpose. These communications will be made by the TREATMENT CONTROLLER and related to its articles and/or products, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
Legal basis that legitimizes this treatment
- Execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
- Legitimate interest of the data controller.
- The data subject’s consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
How long will we keep your data?
Some of the cookies used on this website will store your data for as long as you remain logged in. On the other hand, data extracted by third party cookies will be stored for two years.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Transfers to third countries
Transfers of data to third countries, without an adequate level of protection, are not foreseen.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data, to not be subject to automated individual decisions and to withdraw consent to receive commercial communications about our articles and/or products at any time, through communication by mail addressed to C/ Colmenarejo 1, 28229 – Villanueva del Pardillo (Madrid), Spain or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es), if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.